You can support what we do and all your charitable contributions are 100% deductible. You can make your contribution through Western Sages Foundation, a US 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization.
Hello, my name is Shana and I am the founder of "Chan Meditation in the Park" a group started in 2014. Our goal is to spread this powerful meditation experience and to make it more accessible to everyone. For the past 4 years, I have organized classes and didn't ask for any donations or support. My teacher taught me that I first need to take loss to help others. By practicing giving, along with meditation practice, I was able to improve myself, my business and become a better person. After seeing how Chan meditation can change people's lives and giving practice has helped me, I want to open the doors for others to be a part of it.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
1. Go to www.GoFundMe.com/ChanMeditation & you can contribute by credit or debit cards.
2. You can send a check payable to Western Sages Foundation. Mail to 8884 Coffman Pico Rd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660.
3. Click "Donate" button above and use your paypal or credit card to make your contribution.
4. Buy "Chan Handbook" on Amazon through Western Sages Foundation or make a review about this book. The fund will be used for Chan meditation in the Park project. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CJ7L4Q9
5. Share the link www.GoFundMe.com/ChanMeditation on your social media.
I can donate my own time, money and efforts, but my own resources are limited. With your help, we can do much more and reach out to more people. Our meditation classes are designed to help everyone. We welcome all ages, levels and religions in all our classes.
The donations will be used to:
- Organize meditation class in various cities.
- Print meditation books and donate to community centers, libraries and schools.
- Promote meditation practice.
If you are already practicing Chan and got much out of it, please support this program so we can continue to offer Chan meditation classes in various communities. If you have not come to our classes yet, you can support us so that we can make the world better through meditation! Chan is powerful and we see how people are changing very quickly through meditation practice. With proper teaching and guidance, meditation can help people become more patient and compassionate and become less angry, reduce their stress and anger/anxiety.